Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What if aliens existed?

What if aliens really existed? I have always asked myself this question and I always come up with the same answers. I always think about what the aliens would look like and what the world would be like if they really did exist. I also think about whether or not if the aliens would be friends or foes, and are they more advanced than the human race? I believe that if they really did exist and we knew about it the world would be completely different. I think that if they were more advanced than the human race and the aliens were friendly then we could benefit from them completely. On the other hand if the aliens were hostile with us then they could hinder the human race's advancement. They could do this in several different ways. They could declare a state of war against the human race and take over the world. Hopefully if they do exist then they are not hostile towards the human race but then again the human race is a very domineering race, always wanting power and control. Thinking about all of this makes you wonder if the movies descriptions are true or not. It spikes your imagination and then you start to think about what they really would be like. Would they really be flying in flying saucers or disks. It also makes you wonder if they really do exist or are they just a figment of the imagination. As big as the universe is there is that slight possibility that they might actually exist, but then again who knows. I know that I don't and there is that possibility that we may never know because the universe is so massive. It would take us way too long to even begin to get out of our solar system unless we made some remarkable, innovating, and groundbreaking discoveries or inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment