Monday, September 21, 2009

Powers of Observation (video)

The first time that I watched and observed the video in class we did not know what to expect. In class I looked at the main ideas and details but did not pay close attention to the small or minute details. Upon completing the exercise again on my own I noticed that I was able to point out more details than the first time. From this exercise I learned that observation is very important and that the smallest distractions could result in missing a point rather main or small. I have also learned that the more i watch, listen, or see something I am able to point out more. I believe that if I would have had the time to actually look at and evaluate something I could observe more. The same thing is true about listening to videos, songs, and people talking period. If you were to put both together they will give the viewer a better understanding of the points that someone is trying to get across.

No comments:

Post a Comment