Monday, September 28, 2009

What a weekend!

So this weekend I decided to go back to Jackson to visit, and to do my observation of a restaurant. Well the weekend turned out to be horrible. I do not know when the last weekend was as bad as this one was. It started with me stressing out about all of the homework that I have due. I took my computer back with me so I could be productive and get some work done. I was not able to get anything done because my computer's mother board went out. So now I am without a computer for about three to four weeks and I have a lot of homework that has to be done online. Also I do not have the convenience of doing my homework on my computer in my room and I have to go to one of the computer labs on campus to get anything done. Another thing to add to all of this I have only had the computer since May.

1 comment:

  1. Well I really hate that your weekend h=was terrible. I dont know what to say about the computer issue, thats just bad. Atleast the weekends over though but then again the week might not be so good either

    ReplyDelete