Monday, November 2, 2009

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

On Thursday night I went to go see the play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The play was really good, it was a little different to what I am used to but it was good. The beginning of the play threw me off a little bit. They did not start it off like a traditional Jekyll and Hyde play. They did not show Dr. Jekyll in his lab making the potion, which brings out Hyde, and they did not show him drinking the potion until about the end of the play. If you did not know the play before hand then you would not have known this vital information and you would have been lost throughout the whole play. I did find it interesting that they had about five different Hydes. It was really neat how they used them. Hyde would be talking one minute and when another Hyde was speaking it acted as the thoughts of Hyde. Overall I was very pleased with the play, although; it would have been better if they would have included the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment