Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Works in progress: wordsworth

I went to the works in progress the other day and went to one on Wordsworth's use of his mechanics in his literature. The topic was not what I had expected the original title made it seem like what the person was going to be talking about was going to be more of a psychology topic. When I got into the room I soon found out that i was wrong. The whole thing went way over my head and I was lost most of the time. Part of the reason for this is because my background with Wordsworth is not that strong. I have studied some things by him but I did not to the extent to where I would exactly understand this topic that the presenter was talking about. I never really paid attention to Wordsworth's mechanics in his writings as much as i did the idealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment