Monday, November 16, 2009

So I have been thinking about how people judge others on their looks and their looks alone. The first thing that came to my mind was quote that states: "don't judge a book by its cover." In today's society most of the time people just judge people by there physical appearance rather than their personality. The sad thing is that everyone does this and as people we really can't help it. Too often people do not get to know others personality before making a judgement on that person. How can you make a judgement on someone you don't even know? Its ridiculous that we all do this. I know that I do it and I can be used as a prime example. I do judge people on looks, but I also try to make judgements based upon their actions rather than just their looks. If people could just see how people really were then this world would be different and the way we perceive individuals would be different as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment