Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quote on life by Emerson

I do not know why but sometimes I feel the need to look up quotes. I felt like doing this tonight and I found a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson that states "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." This quote got me thinking a little bit. What it says is true but at the same time if the person experiments then it could turn their life for the worst. I understand that in order to understand life in full you must treat it like an experiment and analyze the results. In doing this you will understand your own life based on your own actions, reactions, and consequences. All of these things build who a person really is and lets them better understand themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like to look up quotes too. This was the first time I ever heard that quote though. You just have to learn from your bad experiments and not repeat them.

    ReplyDelete