Monday, November 30, 2009

Every year I see people putting christmas lights up. I personally do not like to put them up because they can be a hassle but they are nice to look at. I think that if the lights were turned into an activity that involved the family more rather than just one or two people then it would not be so bad. For the past few years I was that one person that had to put up the lights on the house and I really did not like doing it. It seemed like it was just another chore to me, so there for I dreaded doing it. It was a hassle because you had to carry the lights up the ladder and then clamp them to the house. Then you had to climb back down the ladder and do the same thing over and over until you were finished. This made the whole experience unpleasant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Christmas lights SO much!!! We go "Light Hunting" every few nights between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can ride around for hours hunting the best lights. My husband is a landscape architect, so he's big into doing the lights at our house, but we do them together (as much as he'll let us). It's really one of my favorite parts of the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family never put that many lights up so it was not so bad for me. I like to look at christmas lights too. It is nice just to sit there and look at all the different colors and just relax and enjoy the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete