Monday, November 23, 2009

Replacing brakes.

Here recently my brakes on my car started to grind. I knew that they they needed to be replaced but I did not exactly know how bad. I did however know that they needed to be replace pretty soon and that one of them were rubbing metal with metal. It sounded really bad and I did not like putting on my brakes while they were like that. Today I went and got the brake pads and a couple of friends and me started replacing them. As we got to the brakes we found out that I needed a new brake rotor, so we had to make another trip to the auto store. It took me forever to get the part because the computer was not reading my card right and I had to go to another register. We finally got everything changed out so now my brakes are fixed. Which means that there is not any grinding or screeching sounds coming from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment