Monday, October 26, 2009

Adjusting

So tonight I was thinking about what all I have due for class tomorrow and I realized that I am going to be up all night and that I am overwhelmed. I did not realize this until just now. I now see that I need to get on top of all my assignments and quit procrastinating. I do not know how I have gotten so far behind but i need to figure it out. I need to just take a minute and make a schedule on times I have to spend doing all of this work. I am still trying to adjust to this lifestyle and I am not going to lie it is a lot harder than what I thought it was going to be. I believe that I might finally be getting used to it though.

1 comment:

  1. I really relate to this. Not just with work, but everything. It seems like, when I do things all along instead of procrastinating, everything works well. So, why don't I always keep on top of things?

    ReplyDelete