Monday, October 26, 2009

I was sitting here tonight and as i looked at the clock I noticed that the time was 11:11 and so I made a wish without thinking about it. Well when i got done making the wish, I started to wonder where that had got started and I got curious to what some people thought of the meaning behind it. I decided to look into it a little and I found out that the number is considered to be a master or power number. Also in numerology I found out that the number number represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, fame, and some other things that I really did not know what they meant. I also came across some one's own opinion on the topic and they said that they thought that the number represents true love. This person said that when you are with someone and you see the number, while with them, then that symbolizes true love. Like I said that is there opinion on the number, and they are not a legit source that can be relied upon. I did find their opinion to be fascinating so that is why I added it. I actually thought that the whole thing was fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. It really is interesting to think about that. My husband is always teasing me because I'm constantly looking things up, things like the number/wish history. I love inane bits of information and history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same way. It is funny now because every time I ask about something, my friends know me so well that they just tell me to look it up. I then look it up and tell them, it is my way of learning.

    ReplyDelete