Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jackson Show

In band we have started to learn our Michael Jackson show which includes Thriller and a medley of his tunes. I am kind of nervous about this show because I found out that we will be learning and doing a dance during part of the show. First of all I am not the greatest dancer in the world; in my perspective I am kind of awkward with some dances. This dance is during thriller and I am in the front close to the sideline. This means that i will actually have to do pretty good at it because if I do not then it will be very noticeable. Also the band will be performing it at the game on Tuesday and then again on Halloween for bandmasters. Bandmasters is the competition that the band hosts for high schools; it is also a pretty big competition for high school bands. We are performing it at the competition for our exhibition. This is to showcase the Mighty Sound of the South to all of the high schools that are there. So I am really nervous about this dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment