Monday, October 12, 2009

Exhausted

Today I had my first big chemistry test and I honestly could not give you an estimate of how I did on it. I spent a lot of my time yesterday studying for it, but I do not know how much that actually helped. It is as though I studied a lot of the material that I did not even need. While I was preparing for the test, I am not going to lie, I was kind of nervous and scared. I was like this because I really did not know what to expect. I also went blank on the test. So I hope that I made a good grade but we will see when I get the test back. Now this week I am bombarded with all kinds of work that has to be done. I am really exhausted from all the work that I have had to do and from all of the studying. I cannot wait till fall break. Maybe I will actually get to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment