Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stressing out

For the past week or two I have been really stressing about my grades. I have not been doing as well as i hoped that i would in my classes. The first class that i have been stressing about is chemistry. I have been stressing over that class because I did not do well on the mid-term. I studied the wrong material and the grade shows it. I am going to do my best though and bring it up as much as I can. That is all that I can do right now. The second class that I have been stressing about is anthropology. I have been stressing about this class because we took a mid-term over things from the book and the class lectures. Well we really have not even opened the book since I have been in the class, but the test is on things that are from the book. I do not think that I did well on that test either. So it looks like I have a lot of work to do in order to bring up my grades now.

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one. I am really having a difficult time as well. My grades are down and I do not know how I am going to fix them. I need some hardcore discipline.

    ReplyDelete