Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So for the other author's event that we had to go to I chose to go to Wendy Sumner-Winter's reading at Otherlands. All I can say was that the readings were very interesting. The topics were interesting as well. As I sat there listening to the readers there were a couple of things that I noticed. I noticed that the surrounding in which the readings were being done was very relaxed. It was very interesting. Before the readings started I walked around the coffee shope and just looked at all of the pictures and the things that were posted up on the walls. It was all very interesting. I believe that I saw an old ATM machine and by that was a bulletin board that had all kinds of things posted on it. It had everything from things that people were selling to missing pets. When the readings started I noticed that there was a guy walking outside, down the street with a guitar. It was kind of random and made me laugh inside my head. When the readings were over I was pretty impressed, I am not even going to lie. That night was an overall good night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment