Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if music never made its way into this world? I think that if music would not have made its way into this world then there would be a lot of lost people. I know that I thrive off of music and how it makes me feel. I think that I would not have made it this far if it were not for music. It has had such a big impact on my life. It lets me express myself without having to use words of my own. People do not realize how much music affects everyone and people take music for granted. I don't understand why people do not see this. I think that people, unless they are musicians or some type of arts person, don't really understand what music does. They don't understand that music has the power to move. It can bring about emotions that might not ever be seen from some people because the music can bring memories back to that person. I don't think that anyone could ever fully understand the affects that music has on humans and their emotions. We can try to understand it but there is always going to be some type of mystery surrounding it. Music is one of the things that has always been around and I honestly think that people do not take it for what its worth. I know that music has brought tears to my eyes and it has even dried tears. I think that music should always be promoted and advanced whether people really appreciate it or not. Music is a way for me to escape to a happy place as well. I do not know what it is that makes music so powerful. It is awe inspiring and amazing in every way. I think that music is one of the most important things in this world. There is just something about it, something about the ringing of chords, the harmony of instruments and voices as well as the emotion put behind it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment