Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if we did not have to do all of these what if blogs? I think that these blogs are good for us. The blogs give us a way to vent a way to think about what could be or what it would be like in certain scenarios. Think about it, would you have thought about some of the things that you have written these blogs on. Personally, I think that we would not have thought about any of these things. It gives us a way back into our childhood to say what if we could fly, or what if we could breathe under water. It brings forth our imagination, that otherwise might have laid dormant for who know how long. I am amazed at some of the things that I have come up with to talk about on these blogs. Some of these things I have thought about before and others I really have not given that much thought to. It has helped me to appreciate everything more than what I already have. It has made me think off of imagination somewhat, which is something that science majors should be doing. That is one of the ways that we advance as people. That is how we have come up with laws and theories about everything. The only thing is that I have exhausted all of my thoughts on the blogs. It is getting harder and harder to come up and think about these what if blogs. They can get exhausting and I think that they can be time consuming especially if someone gets writers block they can't think of anything else to say. I think that these blogs have helped us grow as students though.

No comments:

Post a Comment