Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if humans could breathe under water without breathing apparatuses such as oxygen tanks? To me this would be neat. I love the water and I have been around it all of my life. If we could breathe under water, we might place colonies or cities under water. It would be pretty awesome and we would not ever have to worry about drowning because we could take the oxygen from the water. I guess it would be kind of like having gills but not really noticeable. We might be able to find new discoveries. That is if the body could withstand all of the pressure that is put upon it by the water. I think that this would be amazing and that we could learn so much about the the waters of the earth. I think that if this were possible then humans would be attacked more by sharks and other lifeforms the waters. We could learn a lot more about the animals that we already know about as well. Like I said earlier I think that this would be really cool and I also think that we could benefit a great deal from this. I guess you could look at these types of humans as being mermaids or mermen.

No comments:

Post a Comment