Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if the world stopped spinning? What would it be like? First of all if the world stopped spinning then half of the world would be completely dark for about six months and the other half would be submerged in an endless array of sunlight. I think that for that period of time that the world is dark, the people living there would be kind of depressed or not as happy. I say this because I know that I am happier when the sun is shining and that I am apt to be not as happy when I am sitting in the dark. Also it would be hard for plants to grow on this side of the earth because sunlight is one of the most important things that plants need in order to survive. It makes me wonder if earth would eventually end up without any plants or would the plants just bloom when the sun comes out. If the plants eventually all died then everything would eventually die off. Everything most likely either die from lack of oxygen or from starvation because pretty much everything lives off of plants. I could not even imagine a world that has no plants. The beauty would be taken away from earth. People do not realize or appreciate nature. They look past all of the beauty that this planet has and do not realize how important these plants are for us. I know that I have always appreciated nature and I just wish that people would open up there eyes and appreciate it for what it's worth as well. I also wish that people would learn to appreciate life in all forms. If people would just realize these things the world would be a better place and the planet would survive a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment