Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if humans were made of sugar? How would everyone react to this and what would people have to do in order to stay alive? I think that if people were made of sugar then, life would be a lot harder to maintain. People would not be able to go out in the rain. Also how would humans consume drinks. If the people did go outside while it was raining or consume some type of drink then they would just melt. It's kind of a ludicrous thought but its interesting to think about. People should be made up of sugar because the human race consumes so much of it that the consumption of this sugar is unhealthy. I remember reading a story about people that were made out of sugar when I was in the sixth grade. In the story the people never went outside when it rained and nobody understood why until one day water had splashed onto one of them. They dissolved and that was how the story ended. Looking back and thinking about that story, I wonder how hard it must have been for those people not being able to go outside when it rained or even to get wet. How much water would these people be able to take before they died? I don't remember that much about the story that I read, but it was an interesting story because now I am wondering about this story that I had forgotten about. It makes me wonder what the author was thinking when they wrote the story. Why did they pick such a wierd topic? Were they thinking like I am, I do not know but the story was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment